2. We may collect and store any information you provide us when you use Dolphin 365, including when you add or update your account information, participate in community discussions, chats, or dispute resolutions, or when you otherwise correspond with us regarding using Dolphin 365.
3. When you use Dolphin 365, we also collect information about your transactions and your activities. In addition, we may collect the following types of information (a) contact information, such as your name, address, phone, email and other similar information, and (b) financial information, such as the bank account numbers and/or credit card numbers that you use to make payments for Dolphin 365.
4. Dolphin 365 interacts with your Office 365 subscription to provide functionality including, but limited to, reading relevant Office 365 SharePoint site collections to search information in contracts, and providing relevant alerts and notifications to users. Dolphin 365 does not access your contacts, emails, calendar, or any other non-relevant SharePoint site collection in your Office 365 subscription.
5. Trial periods, if provided by us, are provided for the purpose of you testing Dolphin 365 before you purchase. Dolphin 365 may retain your information collected during the trial period to improve your customer experience in the event that you later decide to purchase Dolphin 365. However, your information may be deleted by Dolphin 365 at any time after the end of the trial period.
7. Support data is the information we collect when you submit a support request. The information collected at the time of the support request and during our diagnostics includes, but is not limited to (a) contact or authentication information, (b) any chat sessions, (c) your systems such as hardware, software, registry data about installations and hardware configurations, error-tracking files, and (d) any other relevant and reasonable information related to the support request.
8. Payment data is used to complete transactions as well as to detect and prevent fraud. In support of these uses, we may share your payment data with banks and other entities that process payment transactions or other financial services for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction purposes. When you provide payment data we will store that data to help you complete future transactions.
9. We do not, (a) request, collect, or access your location information, (b) publish any of your personal information, or (c) sell or rent your personal information to third parties without your explicit consent.
10. We respect your communication preferences. If you no longer wish to receive notifications from us, you can adjust your preferences by logging into your Dolphin 365 account and updating your preferences.